We are so proud of our graduates and their accomplishments. Here is a quick report to shine light on their success.
The addressable population of 38 students is the number of students who completed the Web Development Bootcamp during the dates of June 4th, 2018 to August 23rd, 2019.
Of total addressable students:
- 30 students (79%) determined they were career-seeking upon course completion.
- 8 students (21%) determined they were not-career seeking upon course completion.
Of the students who have opted out of or were not job-seeking, 3 were not job-seeking to pursue further higher education programs, such as Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees, 5 were not seeking a job for health, family, or personal reasons and 2 were unresponsive to outreach from our admissions team.
Job Structure – 86.83% Placement Rate of Career Seeking Graduates
Of the 30 students who were career seeking upon course completion:
- 20 students (52.63%) accepted a full-time role
- 1 students (2.63%) accepted a full-time apprenticeship, internship, or contract position
- 1 student (2.63%) started a new company or venture after graduation
- 2 student (5.26%) is still career seeking.
Compensation – Average Salary Compensation: $60,211
Of the students who accepted offers, compensation data was provided for (39.48%%) of them.